CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Welcome To My Free Blog

Welcome To My Free Blog
Its all about leaverage. I have a plan for our family and its to build our asset column which means creating and retaining as much capital as possible. I find myself cutting back when ever and where ever we can, hence this blog. I want it all...entertainment, food, clothes, legal advice and I want it all free.

I

I

Long Distance Phone

Skype
One of the best and useful programs out there that I've seen. You call from your computer. You download skype and who ever you want to call has to have an internet connection and download skype also. Calling skype to skype or computer to computer is all free, also if you have a webcam you can see one another and there is no lag. We use the program to call home every week and our parents can see their grandaughter and we have even given them a tour of our home with the webcam.
http://www.skype.com/

0 comments: